Our company specializes in accounting and tax preparation services for a wide variety of clients. We specialize in:
- Tax return filing and tax planning for individuals
- Bookkeeping and financial statements for small businesses
- Corporate tax return filing
John W. Halloran, CPA, P.C. is dedicated to serving the acounting, bookkeeping and tax needs of small businesses and individuals. We are a small team of financial professionals at our Long Island CPA firm and offer a free initial consultation, so you can get to know us and learn about our services.
When you become a client, you'll always be treated like a valued customer.
- After working as an Accountant at his alma mater, St. John's University, John worked in private industry as a Controller/CFO and managed a tax department for an internationally affiliated CPA firm in New York City prior to starting his own CPA firm in 2005. Over time he expanded his practice to include working with a family office, law firms, medical practices, real estate entities and professionals offering services such as bookkeeping, payroll and tax preparation. We now work with over several hundred clients.
- Mr. Halloran holds an MBA in Taxation and a B.S. in Accounting from St. John's University. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New York State Society of CPA's.